- PhD in the Natural Resources in the field of Phytoremediation of pollution, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia., September, 2013. The thesis title “Plant Bioremediation of Cadmium, Nickel and Lead Pollution from a Soil Treated with Enriched Sewage Sludge” , 2013
- M.Sc. of Air pollution from Industrial sources, Department of Environmental Sciences, King Abdulaziz University , Saudi Arabia. , June, 2007. The thesis title: INVESTIGATION ON SOME ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS OF HAWBAN INDUSTRIAL AREA IN TAIZ GOVERNORATE- REPUBLIC OF YEMEN, 2007
- B.Sc., Environment and Forestry, University of Aleppo, Syria, 1997
- Obtained distinction during all period of study in Yemen and in Syria, and was the first over his faculty colleagues up to graduation.
- Obtained the award of Bassel Al-Asad, with another fiscal one. Both awards were started by the second study year and were conferred to me for each year, up to graduation.
- Honored by the Ministry of Higher Education in Syria and granted a prize of 50,000 Syrian liras. 1997.
- Honored by the Yemeni Embassy in Damascus for distinction.
- Honored by the El-Marayee Company with an appreciation Certificate and amount of money.
Research and Publication
- Abdullah, N. Al-Dhaibani (2015). Removal of lead from enriched sewage sludge amended soil by Canola (Brassica napus L.) through Phytoremediation Technology. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies. ((ISI & SCOPUS). Available on line at: http://www.pjoes.com/abstracts/2015/Vol24/No02/03.html
- Abdullah N. Al-Dhaibani and Abdullah M.Farid Ghazal (2015). Assissing airborne heavy metals pollution using Calotropis procera L. plants as biomonitors in Jeddah City, KSA. Adv. Environ. Biol., 9(27), 278-287. (ISI) Available on line at: http://www.aensiweb.net/AENSIWEB/aeb/aeb/2015/December/278-287.pdf
- Abdullah, N. Al-Dhaibani, Fathy S. EL-Nakhlawy, Samir G. Phytoremediation Contaminated Soil by Sunflower. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. ((ISI & SCOPUS)): Available on line at: http://www.ajbasweb.com/ajbas/2013/may/888-894.pdf
- Abdullah, N. Al-Dhaibani, Fathy S. EL-Nakhlawy, Samir G. Alsolaimani and Fahad M. Elmehmadi (2013) Uptake of Nickel from Enriched Sewage Sludge Amended Soil by using Cabbage (Brassica oleracea L.) ((ISI & COPUS):
available on line at : http://www.aensiweb.com/aeb/2013/2311-2318.pdf
- Abdullah, N. Al-Dhaibani (2013). Phytoremediation of Contaminated Soil by Heavy Metals, Fourth Scientific Forum for King Abdulaziz University students (accepted and presented as a Poster ).
Vanadium and Nickel distribution in different areas in Jeddah city, Saudi Arabia, through using Calotropis procera L. plant as a biomonitor and bioindicator.
- King Abdullah third expansion project: I was an environmental team member mandated by the Minister of Higher Education to assess the current environmental situation in the Holy Mosque in Makkah and the assessment of the proposed study of the third Saudi expansion "the expansion of King Abdullah" in the Holy Mosque in Makkah on the Shamiah, submitted by the House of Engineering - bin Laden, Ramadan, 2008.
- The Evaluation of the Environmental current situation of Makkah and Holy Mashaeir, 2006-2008
- study of noise and air pollution of the third Saudi Expansion in Alshamiah Area, 2009
- Evaluation of air pollution in Al-Sooq Alsagheer funnel in Al Haram, Makkah , 2010
- Environmental effects of convert the fuel used in power plants from gas or diesel to crude oil, 2004.
- Evaluation of the environmental situation and choosing the suitable trees to improve the climatic situation in Mahad Aldhahab City , Saudi Arabia, 2014.
Editorial Board Membership
- Editorial board member of the American Research Journal of Biosciences : https://www.arjonline.org/biosciences-journals/american-research-journal-of-biosciences/editorial-board
- Advisory board member for the Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, An International Journal http://www.ajbasweb.com/index.html
- Journal of Applied Science and Agriculture, An International Journal http://www.aensiweb.com/jasa/editors_complete.html
- Editorial board member of the International Conference on Innovation in Engineering Science and Management, India, 2016:
- Editorial board member of the Mediterrarian Science Commission : http://www.ciesm.org/
- The Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry (ICP-AES) expert, from April, 2011 till now.
- Researcher Assistant in Center of Excellence of Environmental Studies (CEES ), King Abdualziz University (KAU), from March 2009 to October, 2013.
- Collaborator at water pollution laboratory, Faculty of meteorology, Environment and Arid land agriculture, King Abdualziz University (KAU) from 2004 to 2007
- A member of the teaching staff (demonstrator) in Ibb University, Yemen, since 1998 till 2003.
- A member of the teaching staff (lecturer) in Ibb University, Yemen, since 2007 till April, 2013.
- Assistant Professor in Ibb University, Yemen, from November, 2013 till now.
Courses taught by me in Ibb University, Faculty of Sciences and Faculty of Agriculture, included the following: ( 1998-to 2003 and from 2013 till now)
- Flora of Yemen…………… …………… (Biology Department )
- Flowering Plant Taxonomy…………… (Biology Department + Agriculture)
- Plant Ecology …………… …………… (Biology Department )
- Principles of Forestry (Agriculture)
- English for Agriculture. (Agriculture)
- ICP-OES practical training course, Chemistry dep., faculty of science, KAU during 1May to 30 June, 2011. (day a week practical training).
- A session on “Remote Sensing” arranged by the Syrian Commission General for Remote Sensing, 1996.
- Laboratory safety training session
- One day short course on ICP-OES in Gulf Scientific Corporation (GSC)
- A number of sessions in computer programs
- Laboratory safety training course, 2010.
Other sessions include:
- SPSS statistical program
- SAS statistical program
- The program of Electronic Documentation (End Note).
- Skills of Scientific Research.
- Quotation, Documentation and the Internet.
- The Internet Serves Scientific Research.
- How to Write a Scientific Research Project.
- The First symposium on environment – Ibb University (2000).
- Sewage water – King Abdulaziz University – Saudi Arabia (2003).
- Recycling of solid wastes and its role in the protection of environment – Saudi Chemical Society – Jeddah (March 2005).
- Our children and the environment – King Abdulaziz University – Saudi Arabia (1/3/2005).
- The climatic change: national approaches towards a global issue – Presidency of Meteorology and Environment (PME) – 1/5/2005.
- Workshop on bottled waters – Water Research Center – King Abdulaziz University (28/9/2005). Dust winds and their environmental, health and economic impacts – King Abdulaziz University (17/4/2006).
- Symposium of Fuel and Environment - Saudi Environmental Society with cooperation with Jeddah Commercial Chamber 21/11/2007.
- Workshop on “ how to use the doctor portal “ to design a website for KAU staff members. Deanship of Information Technology, 25/3/2008
Membership in scientific societies
A founding member of Saudi Society for Environmental Sciences (member No. 454).
- Researches focusing environmental impacts of developmental projects, especially the industrial ones.
- Research projects of environmental pollution “air and water pollutions”.
- Flora, biodiversity and botanical indicators of environmental pollution.
- Flora of the Arabian Peninsula “natural flora”.
- Writing articles on environmental issues and environmental pollution as well.
The present status
- Assistant Professor in Ibb University, Republic of Yemen form 25/11/2013 till present, in the field of environmental pollution, Plant biodiversity and flora of Yemen.
Mobile: Yemen: (+967-777088981)
Personal website: http://aldhaibani.webs.com/
Republic of Yemen, Ibb city.
P.O Box: 27070 , IBB UNIVERSITY , Ibb City, Yemen.
Updated : 2017, February